Videos that discuss the science behind topical issues are no longer allowed on youtube, facebook and twitter.
Dr. Michael Yeadon, former VP and CSO at pfizer
Dr. Robert Wakely, microbiologist
PCR tests to not detect infections, just detect genetic fragments.
There are No scientific source materials to support asymptomatic spread by healthy individuals which has become the primary public policy in force just about everywhere.
1. Oracle Films: https://www.oraclefilms.com/
Personal correspondence with Dr Robin Wakeling
2. Dr Robin Wakeling: https://web.archive.org/web/20210122084831/http://robinwakeling.com/
3. Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/who-china-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf
4. Occurrence and transmission potential of asymptomatic and presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections: A living systematic review and meta-analysis: https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.1003346
5. Estimating the Extent of True Asymptomatic COVID-19 and Its Potential for Community Transmission: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3586675
6. Presymptomatic Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 — Singapore, January 23–March 16, 2020: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e1.htm
7. Epidemiologic Features and Clinical Course of Patients Infected With SARS-CoV-2 in Singapore: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2762688
8. Temporal dynamics in viral shedding and transmissibility of COVID-19: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0869-5#Fig2
9. Mark Slifka & Gina Gao response to above paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-1046-6